We can't find the internet
Attempting to reconnect
Something went wrong!
Hang in there while we get back on track
A Cellular Automaton with Rust and Bevy - Diemo Heuer - Rust Linz, October 2022
Explore the fascinating world of cellular automata with Rust and Bevy. Discover how to create complex simulations of natural phenomena and artificial life using simple rules and the power of Rust and Bevy.
- Cellular automata are simple models that can be used to simulate complex systems.
- Wolfram’s one-dimensional universe is a simple cellular automaton that can generate a variety of interesting patterns.
- Bevy is a game engine that can be used to create 2D and 3D games.
- Bevy uses an entity component system (ECS) architecture, which makes it easy to create and manage complex game objects.
- Rust is a systems programming language that is well-suited for writing high-performance games.
- The combination of Bevy and Rust makes it possible to create complex and visually appealing cellular automata simulations.
- Cellular automata can be used to simulate a variety of natural phenomena, such as the growth of crystals, the spread of disease, and the evolution of life.
- Cellular automata can also be used to create artificial life simulations, which can be used to study the behavior of complex systems.
- Cellular automata are a powerful tool for exploring complex systems and can be used to create a variety of interesting and visually appealing simulations.