We can't find the internet
Attempting to reconnect
Something went wrong!
Hang in there while we get back on track
Christian Adell Querol – The role of the Network Engineer in the DevOps era
Learn how network engineers can thrive in the DevOps era by embracing automation, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), and other DevOps practices.
- Network automation is essential for modern IT infrastructures. It can help to improve efficiency, reliability, and security.
- The network is a fundamental pillar of any IT infrastructure. It is responsible for connecting all of the different devices and applications that make up a business’s IT environment.
- The scope of networking is constantly expanding. In addition to traditional networking devices such as routers and switches, the network now includes cloud services, virtualization, and private clouds.
- The network is a shared responsibility for the company. It is important for all teams to work together to ensure that the network is operating efficiently and securely.
- Network engineers need to adopt a DevOps mindset. This means embracing automation, continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD), and other DevOps practices.
- **There are a number of tools and resources available to help network engineers automate their tasks.