We can't find the internet
Attempting to reconnect
Something went wrong!
Hang in there while we get back on track
Getting Started with PHP-FFI | Thomas Bley
PHP-FFI: A Guide to Extending PHP with Native Code. Learn how to use PHP-FFI to load shared libraries, call functions from those libraries, and improve the performance of your PHP applications.
- PHP-FFI allows you to load shared libraries and call functions from those libraries during runtime.
- PHP-FFI can be used to integrate databases that don’t have a PHP extension.
- PHP-FFI can be used to call C, C++, or Rust code from PHP.
- PHP-FFI is easy to use and can be a great way to improve the performance of your PHP applications.
- PHP-FFI is still in development, but it is already quite stable and can be used for a variety of purposes.
- PHP-FFI is a great tool for developers who want to extend the functionality of their PHP applications without having to write their own C code.
- PHP-FFI can be used to access hardware directly, such as your webcam or GPU.
- PHP-FFI can be used to do things that are very difficult or impossible to do with PHP alone, such as machine learning and image rendering.
- PHP-FFI is a powerful tool that can be used to improve the performance and functionality of your PHP applications.
- PHP-FFI is a great way to learn more about how PHP works and how to interact with other programming languages.