We can't find the internet
Attempting to reconnect
Something went wrong!
Hang in there while we get back on track
PHP Module als Rundum-Sorglos-Pakete entwickeln | Ralf Eggert
- PHP modules can be developed as all-in-one packages, providing a comprehensive solution for specific tasks or functionalities.
- The MDB (Material Design Bootstrap) framework offers a range of templates and components for building user interfaces, including widgets, fragments, and email templates.
- Clear and concise templates are provided for handlers, ensuring that data is presented in a structured and organized manner.
- The module’s configuration can be customized to suit different environments, such as production or development, allowing for flexible deployment options.
- Integration with various frameworks is supported, including M4C, Symfony, and Laravel, enabling developers to leverage existing tools and libraries.
- A strong focus on internationalization is emphasized, allowing modules to be easily adapted to different languages and cultural contexts.
- Comprehensive testing is recommended for each class within the module, ensuring its reliability and functionality.
- Middleware can be implemented to handle specific tasks or functionalities, providing a centralized location for managing and organizing various middleware components.
- Code quality tools such as Code Sniffer, PHPCS, and PHPUnit can be utilized to maintain high standards of code quality and adherence to best practices.
- The module’s application is demonstrated as a middleware application, showcasing its integration with handlers and other components.
- Single-page applications are also supported, providing a seamless and responsive user experience.