We can't find the internet
Attempting to reconnect
Something went wrong!
Hang in there while we get back on track
Fighting Test Flakiness with Time Machines - Filip Hric, TestJS Summit 2023
Learn how time machines can help you debug and fix flaky tests. Discover how to use time machines to learn from the past, improve your tests, and prevent flaky tests from happening in the future.
- Time machines can help us learn from the past and fix flaky tests.
- We can use print statements, debugger statements, or time machines to debug flaky tests.
- Time machines can show us what happened in the past, such as the order of events, the state of the application, and the network requests that were made.
- We can use time machines to learn from the past and improve our tests.
- Time machines can help us communicate with other people about flaky tests.
- Time machines can help us find the root cause of flaky tests.
- Time machines can help us prevent flaky tests from happening in the future.
- Time machines are a powerful tool that can help us improve the quality of our tests.
- Time machines are easy to use and can be integrated with our existing testing tools.
- Time machines are a valuable asset for any test automation engineer.